Have a skill? Share it! Need a skill? Learn it!
Our new monthly Wolfville SkillShare is designed to connect those with skills with those who want to learn, helping us become a more knowledgeable, resilient community!
SkillShare topics may include: bicycle repair and maintenance, bookbinding, food preservation, gardening, cooking, water saving, soap making, seed saving, alternative medicine, herbal remedies, meditation, music making, carpentry, solar cooking, general repair, poster design, wilderness skills, avoiding burnout and more!
If you have skills you’d like to share, or skills you’d like to learn, please let us know!
It’s a Wrap!
Skip Saran Wrap: Learn to make Reuseable Beeswax Food Wraps
Bring your ideas and how-tos to share!
Things we will need (bring if you have them):
– scrap 100% cotton fabric (leftovers, old clothing, etc.)
– beeswax (a block or leftovers from beeswax candles)
– old iron
– parchment paper
– wooden board to work on (that can get wax on it)
– old cookie sheet
– clean paint brush or kitchen brush (that you don’t need for anything other than wax after)
– old cheese grater (that you don’t need for anything other than wax after)
To help us plan, please use this form to pre-register: